Make Your Own Fake Succulent

Loading...

Make Your Own Fake Succulent

diy faux succulents youtube

diy faux succulents youtube Source: website

create realistic diy faux succulent

create realistic diy faux succulent Source: website

simple diy faux succulent planter succulent planter diy

simple diy faux succulent planter succulent planter diy Source: website

Pretty DIY Fake Succulent Art You Can Make in 30 Minutes

How to Make Framed Fake Succulent Art. If you want to paint or stain your picture frame, do that first. I left mine raw and just sanded the rough edges with medium-grit sandpaper. Pop the back out of the picture frame, trace it on the foam core board, then cut the board with a craft knife or sharp scissors. Next,… Read more…

How To Make A Faux Succulent | The Lettered Cottage

/ How To Make A Faux Succulent. How To Make A Faux Succulent. Jul 12, 2015 By Layla “I am a crafty girl. I make things. Lots of things. I’ll keep making things until my fingers fall off. Then, I will grab my hot glue gun, reattach those suckers, and make more things!” … Next Post: Fake Flowers That Look Real … Read more…

How to Make the Perfect DIY Artificial Succulent Arrangement

For this month’s Michael’s Makers project I made this DIY Artificial Succulent Arrangement…the perfect little garden that my brown thumb can’t Michaels has over 1,800 blooms & greenery in their new Flower Market, including trendy succulents and real-touch flowers. Read more…

Loading...